-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Honestly, being in samba teaches me more than new rhythms and how to hit a dhol (an Indian drum). It teaches me how to relax and I realize that I play the best when I'm relaxed. :)
I started today's samba session feeling sian which is my usual mood these days, what with thoughts of silly ct assignments and a mountain-load of revision to do... then after a while I felt more relaxed, and by the time we ended the session I was feeling cheerful.
Sadly, today is the last samba session because we're supposed to study for our exams.
But I'll remember what I've learnt from samba which is to relax, even when it comes to revision and exams. Relax but still do my work!
- Level of well-being increased-

No comments:

Post a Comment