-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, November 8, 2012

I:
Need to stop feeling bored so easily
Need to be more efficient
Need to stop being distracted
Need more time
Need to stay back in school tomorrow night for some meeting but that's okay if it turns out productive, which  should be the case because my group is kinda efficient
Need to study
Need to study
Need to study
Need to study
Need to chill a bit because there's 3 weeks left and...3 weeks should be enough. Even if it's not enough I will do the best I can do within these 3 weeks
Need to do silly assignments for ct
Need to have more patience doing ct
Need to go bathe now
Need the study break to start from today so I don't have to go to school next week

Need more nice songs like this, that I can't get enough of. :D


Need to watch a movie
Need to buy more clothes

Sigh okay I'm in quite a foul mood now. Not very foul, just 50% foul.
But on a bright note I found out that I have a passion for gossip. :D
I told my mum about my passion and she said that I'm immature and innocent, but she was very amused by it. All is well because I had a lot of fun relating to her my passions as well. :D
Just speaking about my passion lifts my mood. I can't believe myself. -_-
Though I kinda agree with my mum that I'm immature. Sometimes I sense that my energy level is way up there but other people's energy levels are about half of mine and I get this floaty surreal sensation, i.e. is there something wrong? :( Maybe I'm not growing up fast enough. :(
This is the time when I start to miss my lower secondary school days when we were all hyper together. Upper secondary was a bit like the start of the dark moody teenage years for me so I don't recall that period with a lot of fondness. JC was the end of my dark moody teenage years so I don't really treasure that period either. Now I feel like I'm back to my childhood but everyone else is so adult-like. Oh well. Maybe I'm doing a Benjamin Button.
DO YOUR WORK, MARSHA, STOP CHATTERING. #sigh. Okay, conscience.

No comments:

Post a Comment