-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Sunday, November 4, 2012

In the process of clearing backlog... 
One thing I find quote-worthy is somebody's status which says 'I don't quit when I'm tired, I quit when I'm done'. Yes! That's the spirit. I'll only go to sleep tonight when I find that I've finished a substantial bit of my readings. Which is really quite a lot.
Sometimes I say something to my mum knowing full well that it has quite a loaded meaning. Then the next time I say something related to that subject, she gives me a loaded look. I don't know if we're thinking of the same thing actually, but this feeling is quite cool. :)
Another quote I find really quite beautiful (also someone's status)--
"When I say I love you, it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love who you are, what you do, and how you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what and who you are." 
And this is apparently quoted from a Joss Whedon who is apparently an American who produces films.

I keep thinking of the Sir Bennie at the Basement Cafe at school. Sir Bennie is poached eggs on ham/salmon on some bread. It's good.

I need to go back to reading my casebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment