-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, November 15, 2012

I need to write things down or else I'll never be able to concentrate on my work. I keep thinking about life when I should be thinking about my work!
Anyway today was relatively one of the better school days because I finally felt that I had the opportunity to talk to a lot of people in my class (finally, after 13 weeks). And it's actually only about half the class.
But it's also quite sad because this is the last week of school and after this we are probably not going to see each other until next year, and even in next year's classes we will not see each other because we have all been shuffled into different classes. And the profs. I won't see the profs next term. Sigh, such is life.
But it's okay because I read this somewhere (it was actually somebody's status and I found it very apt for today):

To see the world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wildflower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour.

It's the last line I want to highlight-- even though we might have known each other for such a short time, these memories will stay with me for a long time :) (not eternity but at least for a substantial time).

The same goes to all my friends from before university :3 Even though we might be doing different things in different places now, I'm sure we all look back and reflect during random moments in our current lives, about each other and what we did to each other, good or bad. 

Yayy. This is one of the moments of my existence when I feel happy and fortunate and whatnot.



No comments:

Post a Comment