-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, November 26, 2012

It feels a bit like something is being let loose in me. I'm getting distracted by YouTube because I'm playing all my favourite songs and singing along to them. Mini-karaoke session all by myself. :)
It must be the exams. :(

Don't ask me to sing, I only sing when I'm alone. Hahah. Or at a karaoke session in a karaoke place.

I learnt a new word today. Timorous.

SO MUCH AWESOMENESS, ONEREPUBLIC.



SO. MUCH. AWESOMENESS.
cello, keyboard, drums, voice (the lead and the bg vocals). the things that caught my eye the most. and the xylophone was interesting too.

Why am I doing this to myself... Why am I not studying contract...

I have a new idol, Ryan Tedder of Onerepublic! He writes so many songs and he can play the piano so well :D I can't think of a more graceful way to put this but I guess it's very hard for a fangirl to sound graceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment