-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Interesting read ; my brother read this too. I doubt I'll ever come to a conclusion about myself regarding this issue. At least not in the near future.
To make you interested in clicking the link, here's a quote from the article:


Take dinner parties. There comes a moment, and that question: "Why don't you have a partner?"
It is usually asked by one of a couple, with always a swivel of the eye to his or her other half, so really two people are asking this question.
And I struggle to answer: "I have never found the right person... I am a sad and sorry manchild... I am incapable of love... I am a deviant, and prefer giraffes."

Now read the rest HERE (click)

Anyway I get the feeling I'm to young to be bothering about this. Maybe I'll start thinking about this 5 years later. For now, this article can be a looking glass to a possible future.

No comments:

Post a Comment