-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Feeling kinda bored now, which is odd because my exam starts tomorrow-- I should be burying my head in papers instead! And I woke at 11 today. It's like I'm on holiday. Or maybe this is the calm before the storm, because I foresee that next week will be a whirlwind of revision for the subjects that I haven't really been revising...
The usual people online who I usually talk to aren't online... Either they are still sleeping or they've gone into intense-revision-mode. I suspect it's the latter. Now I'm left hobo-ing online alone...
Time
to
start
revising
.....

hours later: i have reached near max capacity and i cant studyy anymoarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i need to go do a few somersaults (as if i can) and dance on the roof! RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment