-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Chalet after convocation!
Convocation was fun but a pity the performance only lasted for 3 minutes.
Chalet was boring all the way until the bbq started. The farewell for seniors was really emotional though. Lots of laughter and then they started crying. :) It was nice bathing in that sort of atmosphere.
Noticed how I don't feel for my section at all; at least not the people who were there. Also noticed how the seniors didn't feel emotional about our section per se but more for the general memories. I don't really like my section except for my batch's girls and it seems like they don't like our section either. We managed to converge together to take a photo though, and we went off to other people after that. But it's okay! Cos I like other people and I also liked the celebratory atmosphere yesterday. Had lots of fun toasting marshmallows to squishy perfection. I liked how I only toasted 1 stick of marshmallows for myself, but other people were like 'LET'S TOAST 5 STICKS AT ONE GO!!!' and they gave out the toasted marshmallows to other people. It's just nice to see other people being so generous and having fun at it, while I snigger at my own seeming selfishness.
My section's senior drove us to Pasir Ris mrt after that and I felt vaguely irritated by 2 people; they aren't very nice people honestly. Okay but the time has come for me to stop saying all these petty things out loud, because there's so much more to say and so much more to be happy about. And I hope my blog remains quite private cos I didn't broadcast my url anywhere.
Then I went home to sleep for 11 hours since I couldn't sleep during chalet @@
And here I am.
School's starting tomorrow. Uhm. Nothing to say for this one. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment