-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, August 16, 2013

SO! I'm gonna be a chiongster tonight! Cos I only have Sunday left to myself before school starts. Friday is convocation rehearsal + performance, friday night + saturday is chalet with samba.
I do the strangest things-- right now it's going for chalet even though it's in changi and even though I could use the time for rest + doing my readings.
My mum looked distressed. But sorry mum :( I couldn't resist ending my holidays with a bit of cheer. :(
OKAY CHIONG WORK.
Supposed to chionging like a machine but I chanced upon this video and it has a nice, feel-good storyline. :)



okay back to machine mode :o

1 comment:

  1. haha weren't we fangirling together at like 1 plus am LOL

    ReplyDelete