-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Feeling extremely restless now and I know I'll pay for it later with a long night of mugging as well as a panic attack.
Just wanna be a mean person and say that... Yesterday I couldn't stand how he kept going on and on with his fluffy nonsense. Some people just have the ability to talk in paragraphs when a sentence would have gotten the point across equally well. I guess they love the sound of their voice and like to feel like they are making a difference (when they totally aren't). Got really impatient, plus I was running late already. Also I'd like to say that I don't respect people even though they're in a position of leadership, if they don't lead well. They might have a great vision and be responsible, but they could also suck at enforcing their rules, and suck at delivering their message, and suck at their EQ. And although I might follow these instructions, I do so without conviction in my heart. Bleh! Feeling pissed. But it doesn't matter to anyone, does it? Even if it matters, no one will give a shit. Life goes on and I have to move on too or I'll get left behind. It's better to move ahead and be miserable rather than get left behind and still be miserable.
I just feel like I've been shutting a lot of doors to my heart recently. Bam. Bam. Bam. No one can get in but me. Ha. I thought I could follow the 'doors of opportunity' saying, and open a door somewhere else where another door closed, but no. It seems like the doors of my heart remain shut except for a precious few moments where they open for a short moment. I don't think I'm being petty or childish. Everyone else's doors are pretty much shut too. Locked, even.
>( >( >(
Just let me throw a tantrum on my blog cos I rarely do it.
I also get really annoyed when somebody says something not very clear and expects me to get it. When I don't get it, they say: Eh you law student ah?
It's happened a few times already. Glad to say it's only happened with 2 'friends'. Emphasis on the inverted commas.
SORRY I'M TO BLAME FOR YOUR LACK OF COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND FOR ALL YOUR SHORTCOMINGS.
Sigh I feel super pissed now.
------
I half-wish I had gotten into another section.
I wish I could be more efficient with my readings. Goodbye.
*horrible mood* *is it that time of month*

No comments:

Post a Comment