-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Asked myself a few times tonight whether I made the right choice in studying law. Bleh. Shrugs. I'll never know the answer to that question. Then I remembered an article I saw on facebook that day-- it went something like 'don't bother finding the right decision, make the decision right for yourself instead'. Alright then. Work in progress.

Met a classmate today who chatted with me about my summer and life in school and cca and whether she should join one. She broke in halfway and said: 'You look very happy, I'm happy for you!' Interesting. Interesting to realize what actually makes me smile.

So on that more cheerful note I'll continue reading again.
Siao leh got so many chapters to read then only 2.5 more days to myself at home. the rest of the days used up for rehearsals. maybe i should wake up early at 6 am. Siao liao.

(Somehow I think english can't portray my angst, so I switched to singlish)

No comments:

Post a Comment