-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Suddenly felt damn scared about whether I will be able to pull up my grades this sem. Turn of events made me wonder. I think I've been too nice and too naive. Previously I posted that I'll rely on myself lots this semester, and I'm starting to feel it now. It's not just relying on myself, it's also tanking other people. I guess the previous 2 semesters were quite lovely in comparison and have done nothing to prepare me for this sense of floating.
I really should stop running away from reality-- sleeping so much, gymming, cca. I guess I could keep the gymming. Sleep must go away. Cca can be done in moderation-- don't go for so many gigs.
ohmygosh
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment