-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Gonna sound really childish now...
But last night I had a dream in which I forgot to pay my school fees, and somehow I got confused about whether it was in Korean won or in Sing dollars. But anyway I didn't have enough money in my wallet so I ran to the ATM to get some money, but the ATM was really far, so I ran, but I couldn't run fast enough cos some strange wind was pushing me back... anyway I got to the ATM which had a queue, so I ran to the next nearest ATM BUT couldn't find it, so I ran back to the first one. And got the money. And then forgot how much the school fees were and felt pissed.

Guess this is my mind signalling to me discreetly that I should get myself to study.

Grown-up self to childish self: stop whining it's not such a big deal just open the documents and start reading.

Something nice to listen to. But it can't get rid of all that unease in my heart now.


I'm such a kid. All this whining.
>:(

No comments:

Post a Comment