-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, May 17, 2013

We're all of the stars, we're fading away
Just try not to worry
You'll see us someday
Just take what you need
And be on your way
And stop crying your heart out.

Those are the lyrics to Stop Crying Your Heart Out by Oasis. Never truly appreciated the beauty of the song until it was sung by a contestant in The Voice for the blind auditions (Abi Sampa). But I don't get what the lyrics are referring to.
Seriously, The Voice is a great show! The British are so cute, and that's the main factor that sets it apart. Plus the fact that everyone on the show is (IMO) album-worthy.
Really sad that this guy (CJ Edwards) got eliminated. He's got really good stage presence and his voice is not bad.
Go and watch The Voice, friends!
I NEED to go to London someday. For maybe 1 or 2 delicious weeks. ~~~ :)



Learned body percussion at cca today. Coooool! Tried not to whack myself too hard cos I did that a few times and felt a bit winded. Mixed up my arms and legs a few times. Glad I wasn't the only one who mixed them up, haha. The instructor is amazing at body percussion. Really. Amazing.

The possibilities are endless. 

Got a job at a tea shop. But I'm only working for 6 days in total, which seems quite pointless, but oh well, it's still work. Kind of itching to get another job, maybe an ad-hoc one, like a helper at some festival or fair or whatever.

What else... Learnt knitting; in the process of knitting a scarf now (takes LOTS of patience). Going for CIP. Doing random law camp work (very random).

Could time just make a standstill here? I don't want this summer life to pass.

In my scarecrow dream
When they smashed my heart into smithereens
Be a bright red rose come bursting the concrete
Be a cartoon heart
Light a fire, light a spark
Like a flame in my heart 
We'll run wild
We'll be glowing in the dark
We'll be glowing in the dark.
(Charlie Brown by Coldplay)

:3

No comments:

Post a Comment