-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Chin up
Look up from your feet in the ground
Search for those mountains in the distance
Take in the stars twinkling above
Walk on.

I wrote that because I feel that it's so easy to get caught up in the past, and to judge yourself based on things that have already happened. I don't wanna do that anymore.
As I wrote that I remembered Bilbo's song in LOTR's Fellowship of the Ring:


The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.


Basically, set your sights further. Whither then? I cannot say, but I walk on~ With a direction.

Ever since I started watching The Voice I've taken a liking to will.i.am and his antics on the show. In his words, his songs are mega dope. People say that he can't really sing, but I think his voice is nice and husky, and other than that, the songs he produces are... mega dope.
And on one episode I remember him saying something like, "People have tactics but I have tictacs, because I'm fresh." That's one cool dope quote.

So here's a cool dope song which he produced with Usher:

No comments:

Post a Comment