-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Was walking to city hall after samba today when I walked past the pub at SOB, and it was playing this absolutely charming song that momentarily made me feel like I was flying through the stars. I couldn't identify it for a while. But the voice was really good, like Ryan Tedder's and Chris Martin's. Then bam! I realized it was Adam Levine singing. Tonight I decided that Adam Levine's gotta be the hottest guy on earth. Here's the absolutely charming song:


And here's a photo of him to go with the song:


Watched 3 Idiots yesterday. What stuck in my head is this sentence by the main character:
Our little heart fears easily. All you have to do is place a hand on your chest, pat it, and tell it, "All is well."

There! A lovely quote for you. Of course you think through things, but when you find that you're thinking over it so much so that it's irrational, you resort to that.

Anyway today I decided that I'm not gonna quit samba cos the reason 'I don't belong', which I gave earlier, is really just a childish and petty reason. I'm not gonna be an overgrown baby who wails that nobody likes me (which is not true haha).

And I just realized that my Brazil trip is 2014 summer and not 2013 dec! Oh my oh my. That frees up some time and I'm actually thinking if I should go for an ocsp (if I get in, if they still have vacancies for the sub comm, because it's probably easier getting in through the sub comm). If I join the sub comm it means another commitment and will I be able to cope or will I flounder and faint and fall? Not going for the hours but... for the experience. Uni life is just that short. Usual steps: think it through, and then see if I'm over-thinking and if so, I'll need to tell my heart 'all is well'.

And since Brazil is 2014 summer, I need to plan my internship(s) around the trip and make sure everything fits in a calendar nicely. Instructor today reminded us that we are currently training ourselves up for Brazil. And when he mentioned Brazil, I just saw lots of shining lights before my eyes.@_@ cos it's just awesome.

Ooh, Payphone without the rap is charming too!

1 comment: