-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Exercise.
Bane of my life.
But it undoubtedly has benefits.

Trouble is I don't like running in the park or anywhere else public because I hate people watching me exercise. I don't like them seeing my face red as a tomato or watching me pant and puff. Maybe I'm too self-conscious.
So what I did last time was to run up and down my stairs, twice. That's 9 storeys, twice. Not bad, it used to be fun climbing up and up. But right now it's losing its charm.
No, Marsha, EXERCISE. Only 15 minutes of grey concrete stairs, just do it.

(Cuz I dislike people poking fun of my double chin which appears when I shift my head backwards while laughing)  >( And I know that behind your screens you are secretly chuckling at me, because that's what half of me is doing.

Here's a sexy voice singing a sexy song:


Do Gatsbys exist in the real world? I think they do, but thankfully only a rare few of them end up as tragically as Gatsby did. Gatsbys definitely exist because there are many Daisys in this world who so carelessly receive people's love when they ought not to, then cast them aside and bury themselves back in their old lives.
Gatsby is a man with a pure and noble dream, but against the backdrop of reality, he was just deluding himself and Daisy. Daisy eventually fled back to reality.

Somehow when I describe it as such in the above paragraph it seems less melancholy and beautiful than it is in my head. Hurh. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment