-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Okay let's have another self-absorbed moment and blog. It's somewhat true that technology helps you record your thoughts more often but it doesn't actually give you a friend to talk to. When I blog, I feel like I'm in a bubble. When I'm in this bubble, sometimes I like it, because it shuts out noise from outside; but sometimes I don't, because it makes my world too empty. Today I don't really like it~

But anyway-- CIP today. Oh, kids. Watching them, I've come to realize what kind of kids I would like for myself. I definitely don't want the noisy sort who always (always!) has something to say and is shouting all the time. That kind of kid provides comic relief, but... no. I don't want the sort who throws pen caps about that almost hit my eye (tsk kid). I want the sort who happily does the tasks at hand. There was a kid who sat quietly and decorated his cloth (they were given cloths to draw on) like it was the only thing in the world that deserved his attention. And when he was done he helped to design his friend's cloth. Good kid. That's what my kids will be like next time. There was another Malay kid who started writing Chinese characters on the newspapers provided-- awesome! I was so impressed. And I taught him a few Chinese words too. That's what my kids will be like next time too! Oh, and I like the fellow volunteers at CIP. Today I half-wished they were in my cca.

Then CCA. Every time I go I'm reminded of how I don't click with my section (or at least, the part of my section that goes for CCA).  It's also quite a pity how some people have this us-them mentality and keep people out of their sections (or cliques shall I say), but I guess that's human nature. I'm quite a clique-ish person too. And I don't click with the main clique. But all this is okay because I'm still making a few new friends. ^^

Time check: 2.5 months of summer left. If I didn't calculate wrongly-- 81 days of summer left. Spend it happily, spend it well.

Oh. My. Gosh. Another reason why I must go to London. This girl is 17! And I'm 20 and I can't sing.
Help I'm in love with her voice
Oh if I were a guy and I lived next door to her somewhere in the UK......


When I go to London I'll find a way into a live gig by some English musician/artist/band and enjoy the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment