-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Today was a nice day. It wasn't any wild party or gallivanting somewhere out there... It was just CIP and then CCA. Little things in life making life itself, maybe.
CIP was a little stagnant, to describe my mood-- I decorated a couple of paper bags for the kids and then played some games, hoping that I wouldn't be called 'goose' so I won't have to start chasing little boys around. I only started running around when they played squirrel forest fire (Forgot the actual name) and blow wind blow (and even then I cheated by shifting one seat down, hoho). I mainly watched the kids laughing and fooling around. And I really get what people mean when they say that watching kids play makes you forget all your troubles (but because I don't actually have troubles, I'd say watching the kids made me forget all my little insecurities, negatives, boredom, etc)
On the way home I made friends with a girl who had a fake bimbotic American accent('like oh my gad!') which made me judge her initially but afterwards I started to find the accent amusing and I realised that she's really quite likeable. She decided to eat dinner with me, which I was quite thankful for, because if not I'd have to eat alone (boring).
I could eat with my cca people but it's awkward cos the people at cca whom I really speak to don't hang out with the main bunch.
CIP combined with making new friends made me more... open, maybe, like how a 财神爷 feels, can you imagine being one?
So at cca I didn't really mind being left alone (as I am most of the time; I don't know, do I have this anti-social vibe around me?). But during break I decided to get a girl (whom I speak to more) to teach me her drum grooves. It's a really big drum and my arms became quite sore after about 5 minutes of hitting it. And quite complicated too because it's not a repetitive groove like mine is. Maybe my arms get toner with every practice, woohoo! And to play that drum you have to be really fit and have lots of stamina. For my drum you can be a little less fit, but still fit cos mine is also a biggish drum.

Maybe the way to it is to be like a 财神爷 and walk around chatting with everyone and not stick to the same crowd (and this particular crowd is missing from practice sometimes). Man up, girl, stop chilling in a corner all the time...

Anyway I felt happy after practice today, even though my usual crowd was not really present.

And there you go, I typed all of this on the mrt!

No comments:

Post a Comment