-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, April 11, 2013

SOMEBODY SAVE ME I HAVEN'T STARTED STUDYING FOR THIS MODULE CALLED ANALYTICAL SKILLS
AND I DIDN'T TOUCH ITS MATERIAL FOR EVERY LESSON
EXAM ON THURSDAY
BUT MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY IS LAW EXAMS

Okay only I can save myself

And everything can be worked out

Just cram everything

Still got time

Still got timeeeeeeeee

Still got time

And it's not very therapeutic typing stuff in caps...

It's more therapeutic typing fake poems like this one.

I would feel better about myself
If I did something fearlessly
Than if I freaked out
And let myself keep freaking out.

"For those doubts that swirl all around us
For those lives that tear at the seams
We know
We're not what we've seen."



Onerepublic to my rescue again :D

I recall daydreaming earlier in the day that I met Ryan Tedder (this OneRepublic dude) somehow and married him. While I was awake. How incredible.
And I just realized he's married already, actually.
Surprised at myself...

2 comments:

  1. You should come here for OneRepublic concert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI PLING :D
    Ooooh haha when is their concert? You're watching?

    ReplyDelete