-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I've felt this way ever since I came to university.


Even though I don't always feel great I think it is an improvement from my school days, when I didn't feel anything much. I remember blogging quite frequently that I felt apathetic. I couldn't empathize with much when I was in JC. The only struggles I had were intellectual struggles (with my homework). I think I empathize a bit more now. It's like I've opened up my emotional range and I'm feeling more. I'm still getting used to it. Now I still have intellectual struggles (a lot) but I have more... personal struggles as well. I don't think it's entirely to do with the school I am in. It's also because of my age.

No more time, no more time, 11 days to finals and my head is full of cotton and fluffy emotions.

It's time to return to stage 1, square 1, whatever. It's time to return to my cave dwelling where hallowed law readings lie. It's time for me to sit on my carpet and venture into the realm of law and facts and semantics. That is where no emotion distracts me. That is where I keep all my emotions in a fish tank, and I let the fish tank sit there undisturbed, swirling with murky algae waters. That is where I take my brain out of hiding and I actually use it. And now that I'm in the cave, this is where I remain until 20 April.
(Short respite to school tomorrow to do a project report though. But I carry my cave with me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment