-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Results out. Died on my tort paper, as expected. And by 'died', I really mean died. A little part of me died too. But no matter, things die, and things grow.

A few issues weighing on my mind...

One of them is whether I should quit my cca.
Why I want to quit:
1. It's not worth so much of my time. I could spend my time doing other stuff-- recharging, studying more, or whatever else.
Not sure whether it will really help in my studies if I spend more time on it. I doubt it. It's not the time, it's me.  And the important question then is, what keeps me in the best condition to tackle law stuff, is it cca, is it something else?
2. I don't belong. A few people are nice, though. But 'nice' is not all there is to it.
3. The attendance requirement sucks. It's 80% (to remain a member I think?), which does give me some leeway, but I feel obliged to turn up for every session cos it's a performing arts cca after all. And I'm too lazy to calculate exactly how many sessions 80% means.
4. I don't feel like going to school right now, during my holidays. Or should I make myself go to school anyway? The idea of that is quite distasteful. I don't really stay near school.

Why I don't want to quit:
1. Brazil! In December (quite a high probability that we're going? Although no concrete plans.)
2. It does take my mind off my studies. When term starts, life cannot just be me and my readings. I don't want to live a mundane existence of going to school just for seminars and then going home. And I do feel happier after cca.

Dilemmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment