-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, April 22, 2013

Growing up:
Just when you thought life couldn't get stranger
Another layer peels away
Revealing yet another strange sight.

But anyway isn't life full of these layers.

Glanced over my horoscope today as I do whenever I read the Life paper. Today is one of the few days when my horoscope is remarkably accurate. It says something about relationships being important to me and how I feel like I'm the only one keeping it up, while everyone is ignoring me and being busy with their own lives, or busy being silent to me. Well, maybe everything was a facade. But anyway isn't life full of these facades? My instinctive answer is no. But I can't be sure, because silences are hard to figure out. Angst aside, another half of me is trying to feel that this is hardly important, and life is ultimately about something bigger than my whims and fancies.
It can be strangely therapeutic to figure out how to spend time alone with myself.

Felt a vague sense of loss today when I flipped through the paper and read an obituary to Huang Wenyong. A brilliant star extinguished just in a matter of a few weeks/months (don't know how long he has had lymphoma cancer). I like his acting.
I should treasure my life.
And as my mum advised: Take everything seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment