-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, April 12, 2013

I remember saying that I actually wanted to study at some US or UK university because those places were so pretty. But then later I added that after law school I don't wanna study anymore, because I've almost had enough of all this studying.
Hmm but now... I guess it might be still be possible...
I'd study something fluffy like philosophy or political science or anthropology. 
Ah... the fantasizing 
the daydreaming
the autumn maple leaves
the turn of a page 
sitting in an armchair
reading about fluffy stuff

that's quite a lovely daydream


which might become a reality in future?

:)

but what I would use my fluffy 2nd degree for? On top of having a law degree, a philosophy or political science degree or anthropology degree might land me somewhere in... government? O: or some business consulting firm?
wah this dream so atas
maybe i'll end up as a carpark auntie dispensing fine tickets?
maybe a housewife? o_O eew?

but after graduating from law school I'd like to work a bit first. No point studying and studying. It's like being an overgrown child. I wanna get out and do some work and get roughed up a bit by the real world first (metaphorically speaking). 

-back to reality-

REALITY IS TORT EXAM IN 2 DAYS. Then Contract on Wednesday. AS on Thursday. TWC on Saturday.
Revision status: CRITICAL CONDITION. Need CPR.

And I think I should treasure my studies more...
It's not that hard actually.
Depending on my mood.
But generally there is something to be grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment