-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I think I shall write down some things I wanna remind myself for next semester. Or whenever else in the future. I'll take this opportunity to write tonight, because after tonight I'll probably be too preoccupied to reflect (first I'll be preoccupied with studying Analytical Skills, then I'll be preoccupied studying TWC, then I'll be preoccupied with SUMMER)

Uh....

1) Consistent work. Get the right resources. Don't waste the lessons stoning.

2) Nobody owes me anything.

3) Get more sleep.
i.e. don't bid for too many morning classes.

4) Everyone is going through their own shit... everyone has their own troubles, even if they don't show it. Try to understand them.

Okay time to study! :O

No comments:

Post a Comment