-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, March 12, 2012

Sigh I'm sick of people asking redundant or silly questions :/ It requires superhuman effort to bring myself to answer all of them... And if they aren't silly questions, then they are proper questions which I don't know how to answer since I don't know all the protocols so I have to keep calling my supervisor.
But since they are silly questions anyway, they shouldn't be hard to answer so I'll just do my work happily. -.- And I ask silly questions all the time too when I go to the bank or the driving centre or wherever else. So, it's human nature to ask silly questions and I can't fault human nature because then I'd fault myself too and become a miserable creature.
And it's a little annoying to be stuck with all these questions when my colleague is happily typing and grinning to himself. -.- Though I can't blame him because I got delegated the job of answering emails. Although it would be better if he helped to answer the phone. >(
Okay I'm suffering from Monday blues.
Bur I shall practice my school's spirit and zi qiang bu xi. YEAH...
It's heartwarming to have teachers asking you about your future plans, as if it mattered to them. :) Okay it's just two of them, and both are secondary school teachers! What does that tell you...

Speaking of future plans, I suddenly feel very interested in the Business course at NUS. Yes I'm fickle but I'll go read up on the course later when I've finished answering all the emails.

Here's a song to brighten up email-answering:

No comments:

Post a Comment