-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Feeling so bored! Maybe I should really have taken the effort to find a job somewhere else. Okay no point regretting. Because...
"The happiest people do not have the best of everything; they make the best of everything." :3
Yup. New life motto. Alongside the one I display on my blog on the bar.
Went for NUS open house again just to ask more questions. I felt excited after visiting NUS. :)
Here's a song from the 90s. I love songs from the 90s because they do not reek of auto-tuning. I do like electronic dance music sometimes, if done artfully, for example, Avicii's DJ music. This song is just upbeat and it lifts my mood well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment