-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, March 30, 2012

I keep feeling tired nowadays. Although I'm only 19 years old. ~.~ I'm supposed to be energetic all the time...
Experiences at work:
1. I realized that I'm super serious compared to the rest of my colleagues, even those who are older than I am, who are about 20 to 30 years old. The ones who are our parents' age are more composed of course, but that's because they are old. My younger colleagues joke around most of the time and have a lot of secret office conversations via email/msn. I don't have any secret conversations and I find it hard to joke around. (It's not really in my nature, although I crack jokes occasionally)
2. I get a kick from listening to them complain about (some) other colleagues or complaining about them myself. It's even more amusing when we poke a little fun at them. Of course all this is not done with evil intentions, it's just an outlet for stress. 
3. It's easier to feel lonely if you're a boss-- people chat with you less.
4. I like being around the aunties who are around our parents' ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment