-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, March 15, 2012

I wonder this almost everyday: Why am I so free? @@ It's a good time to do something productive. I think my job is the same as me spending my day at home-- I can do whatever I like up here in this office.
Anyway, I just read this essay my friend's senior sent her about studying NUS law. It makes NUS law sound so busy; she sounds like she's stressed and she says she doesn't have time for family and friends. So, can I bring myself to be that dedicated to studying law?
Here's a video that I saw on facebook. I think I like what she's saying. The title of the video is "The Power of Introverts". :)


I haven't gotten inside my head for quite a while now.

No comments:

Post a Comment