-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, March 22, 2012

I'm sinking into a waterspout of apathy. No, this is bad, this is bad. I got a bit disturbed by a quote I came across saying, "If a man hasn't found something he would die for, he isn't fit to live." I feel almost nothing for my university apps. I'm excited about the course but I'm not excited at all about applying. Which just shows that I'm lazy. It's not healthy to have university and scholarship apps taking up all my time, all my thoughts.
The best thing about yesterday was how I taught myself (with the help of a youtube video) how to play 2 songs on the guitar-- no chords yet, just individual strings. But still something to brag about :) The next best thing was that I got to watch my Korean drama on Channel U. The third best thing? Sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment