-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

If I'm so indecisive, I deserve to float around aimlessly. D: I still have no clue what I'll put as my first choice major for NUS. My first choice university is Yale-NUS. NUS is my Plan B.
I just read this somewhere: Growing up means knowing how to define your life. What happened to me!? Why am I still clueless? Okay, to be fair, I have a plan already, I just don't have a Plan B.
But there's still something. I feel this massive, huge bout of inertia stopping me from applying to the universities and scholarships. I don't seem to want to break this brainless, soulless cycle of going to work and then slacking at home.
NOO. This must change!!!
What am I going to do in my gap year if I were to get into Yale-NUS? Work? Yes. Ask them for contacts.
Advice I've taken from various sources: Be adventurous. Be flexible.

No comments:

Post a Comment