-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Sunday, May 1, 2011

This is an elegant song. Whenever I heard "I feel pretty" I'd think of this big-bearded Italian guy singing it, because of the scene from that movie... I forgot the name. But now I've discovered this song! :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTVW1QnsIqg&feature=related
Oh my I do need more discipline, really really do. I don't know how to answer to my mentor if I meet him along the corridors.

Anyway, I went for The Return of Reynish! I especially liked the Concerto for Violoncello and the Orchestra, because it was really cool the way the cellist Qin Li-wei played jazz on the cello, and it was also impressive the way the percussion guy handled all the percussion instruments by himself for the whole piece. The next piece, Farewell, was quite odd.

And I went to watch huangcheng today. Good acting. Quite a treat for my ears because I haven't heard a Chinese word in a very long time! But the ending was odd.

Oh yes, I have a new PINK laptop. :) Dark pink, almost red.

Don't doubt yourself, believe that you'll do it fine eventually. But work on it now! I'm just writing and erasing, writing and erasing, no wonder I cannot finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment