-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, May 12, 2011

It's not riding on other people's misery. It's not gloating. It's trying to put your own life into perspective, zooming out. Sometimes you get so caught up in your own misery and even feel like life is a huge waste of time. But think, just think about the number of people out there fighting for their passions, working for their families, helping their friends. The number of people with poorer living conditions as compared to yours but still living everyday with so much energy, so much happiness.
And then hang your head in shame.
Move out of the darkness.

Note: Okay I wasn't emo-ing for no reason kay. And don't call me a mope because this is my blog, my diary. I'm sure thousands of people out there emo worse than I do.

By the way, I think Chris Colfer is a huge inspiration. He's gay but. That's not the point. The point is he dares to be an "outcast", be out of the mainstream. He dares to go and act in a primetime show, and get famous, and let everyone know who he is. And he does a wonderful job of it. Look at his songs.

Crap I've lost all my mugger tendencies. Bad, bad sign. Especially when the rational side of me is trying to set goals.
Right, am I schizo?



No comments:

Post a Comment