-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hi! This is yet another wonderful Glee song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhGWC4yq_Yg
He sings it really aptly.

So. Yes. I spent today being quite excited and having no mood to go through tutorials at all. And my excitement was combined with some anxiety when I realized that I was lagging behind in chem tutorial.
Then I became calmer when Band came...

But now I feel anxiety curling its fingers around my door again...

D: D:
As many people have told us, SYF might be an exam, but it's the experience that matters, I should just enjoy the music. Yeah. I shall calm myself down tomorrow with this.
And start playing with a purpose in mind. Everyone who succeeds starts out with a clear goal in mind, that's what I learnt from my mentor. KI.
And one thing I learnt from people who are good at acting, and I mean really acting on stage, not in real life, is that no matter how nervous we are, it is always possible for us to colonize our feelings and get into the role we're playing.
So tomorrow I'll colonize my nerves and feel the way I should when I'm playing Singapore Flyer and Gloriosa respectively. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment