-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Sunday, May 29, 2011

When I sing in the shower, I always feel like I have this inner Christina Aguilera in me.
But that day when I sang in my room, the Voice of Reality who was sitting behind me said my voice was not nice to listen to.
The Voice is my mum. Zzz!
This is why I don't join choir and I haven't sang in a karaoke before.

Anyway I just collapsed (fell asleep) in front of the computer while typing out my IS. It sounded wise when I typed it out last time but now that I look at it again after a gazillion days of not touching it, it sounds like gibberish. Oh help me God of KI!

Apparently hobbits love to write and sing. That's the direct opposite of how I just described myself.
B(


No comments:

Post a Comment