-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, May 16, 2011

It happens especially when people are too caught up with work, and they become vulnerable to little ripples of emotion and feel a nonsensical tugging at their heartstrings. They laugh at the slightest things, get emotional over the most trivial matters, and cannot forget the most mundane events of the day.

By the way I'm talking about myself okay.

Anyway I'm slightly devastated at the class I got put in for Saturday's workshop! I barely know the people in my class?!
Oh right, as I said sometime ago, it's always nice to make new friends. ><

Okay right I should go lose myself in some work.
Crap I feel like a total failure in terms of time management.

No comments:

Post a Comment