-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Just felt like slacking so here I am. Unwise but whatever.
It's like a breath of fresh air when I meet someone I don't usually talk to, maybe a work partner from a year ago, or any other acquaintance, and we talk with each other on the way home. The journey home today felt really short, my throat didn't feel itchy at all and I didn't check my phone the whole journey.
Of course, that someone was really chatty. And nice. :)

I think I've been boxed up too long in this world of school. All this work is stifling my senses, impeding my social skills so that I don't feel like talking to many people and just preserving my energy so I can last the day. But today I feel that I should make an effort to see beyond all this work. Stop being obsessed about work. Yes, finish my homework. Not because I have to but because I want to.

This is so preachy. But it's a self-help post for myself kay.

It's really nice making people around you feel like you care.

---- Here's a discovery. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsFxspiwHZA Wow! Only charming men sing charming songs. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment