-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Rubbish

My brain has gone fuzzywuzzy, my willpower has gone to mush. I simply float with the tides and currents.
Somewhere inside my head I hear alarm bells ringing.
Pick yourself up! Pull yourself together!
How?
Get more rest?
How do I do that with no time to spare?
I glide past time like I sail past huge blocks of ice: glaciers. (they seem small but there's a huge chunk of ice under the water)
And soon I'll reach the end of the world and topple into the Milky Way.
The stars will shine on unblinkingly.

Last time I tried to describe myself using other people's definitions of excellence, etc. It's like clutching at straws and if I keep at it long enough, I end up losing myself like I did in sec 4 or so. Just saying.

Sigh. This post makes no sense.
So yes, today flew by with me doing a lot of dawdling at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment