-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Anger Management

For once in a long while, I felt exceedingly peeved today.
But it was probably because I immediately went to imagine the worst scenario possible which promptly made me feel a huge bubble of rage rising up in me.
On hindsight I think I was over-reacting and it was actually quite reasonable. But I still feel angry when I think about it.
Anyway after I felt all this anger I felt extremely tired. I just wanted to pack up and leave, sit somewhere alone.
But then I realized that there was absolutely no point because no one was going to realize. And I didn't want anybody to realize either. So yeah I cheered up a bit.

And I'll stop being so self-centred.

And there's no point talking about it here. Plus I'll end up sounding like a spoilt brat who hasn't grown up. Because immature is what I can be sometimes, seriously.

Whateverz. Gonna bathe and let all anger wash down the drain. Then off to do work. Because life moves on even when you're angry.
So why be angry?
Just believe that you will try your best when the day comes. And if it doesn't work out, pick up from there, plan up other things, other paths you can take. It doesn't help to hole up in a corner emo-ing.

No comments:

Post a Comment