-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Saturday, April 23, 2011

I get annoyed at double standards. It's not blatant, it just happens subtly.
Or maybe I get annoyed at myself for viewing myself in that particular light.
In any case, I was greatly cheered up after dinner today when White Chicks aired on Channel 5. :D And also happy about the fact that I sounded quite good while singing in the shower xD

I also felt quite motivated when mrleng told us to imagine things that have happened to us, while playing particular phrases, so that we will feel the right emotions and articulate these emotions out in our music. I tried to think of myself getting horrified while talking to a friend, because my words were getting misunderstood, while I was playing this rather alarming part in the song. But it didn't go well with me.
So, I imagined scenes from Lord of the Rings!! :D At that alarming part of the song, I imagined the Fellowship in Moria, running away from the Balrog. My, that worked really well. x) Yes, this is the point of the whole paragraph.
Following that, there was a really loud and menacing section, which I imagined to be the Fellowship fighting the army of Orcs and Uruk-hai, and shortly after that, Gandalf fighting the Balrog.
Then there was this anguished part of the song, which I imagined to be Frodo and his hobbit companions crying over Gandalf's apparent demise in his fight with the Balrog.
After the anguished part was the calm and collected bit, which I imagined to be Aragorn and Legolas comforting them and taking over the leading of the Fellowship.
And I got really glad because the LOTR scenes fitted exactly into the song, in chronological order. :D
But I didn't say all this to anyone, because I think it is rather irritating to have someone next to you go on about LOTR.

I should really train myself to shut my ears to other people's evaluations of myself and listen to my inner conscience, i.e. the inner angelic(huh.) voice that I find within myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment