-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Motto of the moment: Relax One Corner.

I'm not going to say that everything will turn out fine in the long term or anything that's optimistic, because what matters more is adopting a practical opinion and taking action appropriately according to your judgment. It makes more sense to worry about the process rather than the outcome.

I'd rather see a not-so-pretty but smiling face than an ultra-hot but unsmiling face.
Would I rather be a satisfied pig or a dissatisfied Socrates?
Seeing as I'm neither, I should just be satisfied?
I'm not a pig by the way. (I know what you're thinking...)

Doubt eats away at my common sense and saps my energy. Don't doubt. But be vigilant.

No comments:

Post a Comment