-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, March 11, 2011

Hmm.I recognize that I must work very hard. But today the slacking has caught up with me? Omg despite all my pretending for years that I'm a guaikia who mugs a lot, I'm actually a slacker at heart. Or am I just getting lazier?

Okay I shall just blog for the sake of blogging.

Today was instrument-washing day! Wow what a good outlet for my hidden OCD tendencies. I was feeling quite satisfied seeing all the green/yellow water flow out of my euphonium's valves, and scrubbing them till the water was colourless! Haha we probably just doubled the school's water bills.

Some things have happened and remained status quo even though I hoped they would change! But it has ceased to bother me because I can still find fun in them. Not everything has to be flowery and nice anyway.

I really wonder if I have the capacity to be a dedicated person, seeing as I've not had the same CCA everytime I change school. In primary school, I was in choir. (surprise surprise? I can/could actually sing!) In secondary I went to Guides. And here I am now in band.
I think I just go for variety now.

No comments:

Post a Comment