-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Brain overload, brain hang!

Sometimes random scenes, random events occur to my head suddenly. Some memories make me smile or laugh, some make my insides squirm. Why did I do/say that? How very childish/insensitive that was! But it's no use wondering why. I should just remind myself not to make those mistakes? social blunders? again.

Giving myself a few minutes break after reading through some (just 2 actually) econs essays. So much information! H1 is no different from H2. Maybe just 20% less information. My skull feels sore.
Econs is interesting most times but I'm still glad I decided to take KI.

Things to do after blocks:
1) Work on IS
2) Read a storybook (hopefully)
3) Don't know.

I used to think I was musically talented, because I took the Grade 8 piano test and passed it.
Now I know what musically talented really means and how far I am from it. Not deprecating myself, it's just a fact. The world of music is diverse...

Poey just shared this with me. Some OMG relief: http://www.omg-facts.com/view/Facts/27616

KAY AHHH GO MUG AH

No comments:

Post a Comment