-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Feeling so extremely off tangent today! I'm in dire need of... urgh I don't know!!! Gege I need to blog to relieve my tensions!

Yes so as I was mentioning I felt extremely off tangent today. My brain was floating beside my head, it wasn't inside.
Horrible, horrible, horrible.

I don't think I'm as stressed as I'm tired... Not physically tired but mentally tired. I don't understand how, since I'm not very involved in academic and non-academic commitments... I've really just been doing the basics...

Today after CT I really felt the urge to run...to just run till I got tired... Blahhh.

I really can't pinpoint why I feel spent... I shall just keep on typing till the clock reads 21.30, since I've pledged to my inner angel that I will stop slacking at 21.30. It's like when people tell me, hi marsha I feel emo. And I ask them, why? And they exclaim, I don't knowww!!!

Grrr.
Maybe I just can't stand the feeling of always having things to do.
That sounds stupid.
Omg 1 more minute.
I think feeling like I do now is quite normal, because virtually every older person I know (and who went to JC) has told me that JC was the worst, most hellish period of their lives.

Let's learn to party in hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment