-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, March 14, 2011

A reason to smile everyday, a reason to wake up happy everyday-- believe in yourself and your life.

Set a goal for each day.

During term, there wasn't much time, or even the need to think about how I would organize my day. Because every school day would be to start by waking at 5.30am , go to school, come home and do homework, sleep. I just went with the flow. Yeah, that's bad.
Now that I have so much work to do and just 1 week to myself to do it, I find myself slightly at a loss.
Zzz. I think I've been retreating into passive, go-with-the-flow mode over the past few weeks.
Omg what I just missed NUS open house?! Because I thought it was over a week. -.- Plus hmm there wasn't much talk about it within my erm world so I kind of forgot about it.

I think I would like to go to NUS after JC? Faculty of Science? A minor in philosophy? (Or something social science-y)

People who achieve more start planning early. They don't go with the flow. Like I do. D---.
Step out into the sunlight. Unjoin the dark side. i.e. stop dwelling on the bad side of things.

Meanwhile, I'm drooling over my brother's Indian food pictures.

On a more motivational side, I ran 1.5km today!(only because my mum wanted me to go to the park with her). Might be chicken feet to some of you, but to me, it's an astonishing start.

Sometimes what demoralizes me is why people are so unsmiling. They seem tired. They don't talk. It's like you don't exist. Maybe they are concentrating. But to me talking helps me concentrate.
Maybe that's why my mum scolds me for not responding to her sometimes. (and that's because I was concentrating too hard on my -coughcough- work)

No comments:

Post a Comment