-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Rant alert.
There are some days when situations seem to grind to a halt and stagnate...like water with thick oil slicks on them... and you feel like giving up...
Like today.
I'm left with a week to start with my IS as well as revision for blocks.
And it doesn't help when my brain starts becoming depressive, and keeps focusing on the bad side of everything. The bad side of school, the bad side of people, the bad side of myself.
The lazy, irresponsible, unfocused side of myself. That shows up everywhere, at unexpected times.
Just now I was trying to read some KI research that I photocopied and 50% of it sounded like Greek...I was reading it and I think only 1% got assimilated by my brain. On a bright side that might mean it's not relevant to my research. On another positive side I think most other articles I've read/will be reading will not be as convoluted as that. Totally exhaustive...and every sound that I heard just now seemed to be amplified 100 times because I just couldn't concentrate.
Bluh.

Face it. Just start. It won't be that hard once you've gotten past the initial barrier. It's not that horrible actually, thinking about starting my IS itself... it's just work. It's not like I'm forcing myself to get married. Or something.
Should set some...goals for myself. So I won't spend my free days during the March holidays lying face down in a cushion and moaning about life's frustrations and complexities.

No comments:

Post a Comment