-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, October 7, 2013

Who am I and what do I love?
What should I love?
Since when did 'should' come into the picture?
But is there a difference between 'what is' and 'what should be' anyway?
It's great pondering over silly questions at 2.30 am at night while it's raining outside.
I haven't done nice things like this in a long while.
Sometimes what I love and what is good for me aren't always the same.
I'm forever in a dilemma between the two.
And I end up standing in the middle ground
Expressionless, emotionless
And all the emotions come flowing back to me on rainy nights like this.
I don't have an answer
But life sustains itself on questions and not answers anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment