-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

damn super freaking bored
even though there's deadlines and everything
but still.
-______-
and i'm feeling sick of almost everyone
i need to teleport to someplace and be by myself totally
roar
happy thoughts, happy thoughts.

something to salvage the day:


thank goodness for music

next time maybe i'll buy a car and on damnsuperfreakingbored days like this i'll drive out to somewhere really far like katong and treat myself to laksa or some cake from the hipster cafes there
and buy back some for my family
or my family can sit in my car and join me

and in my car i'll have an ipod and a speaker and i'll play indie music like that

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment