-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Sunday, October 6, 2013

I feel really tired, but happier than I've generally been, and I feel like I'm in a position where I'm letting go of (almost) all the grudges I've been holding. Because really, if I want to 'criminalize' other people's behaviours, I should be 'criminalizing' myself too, if I applied the same standards to myself. It would be horrible if everyone did the same thing; the world would be horrible. I know I was once so naive and pampered, and then I tried to overcompensate, and now I guess I'm kind of in middle ground. And people seem (genuinely) happy when they sense you are getting a little friendlier. Well, of course.
It's not like I go skipping around though.
And at the same time -- I don't think there's a causal relationship though-- I feel like I'm making an effort to stop restraining myself, and stop stressing myself out (and I think the effort is succeeding), and I currently feel freer and more relaxed.
And today marks the start of recess week; that's probably why I feel freer.

No comments:

Post a Comment