-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, October 25, 2013

I feel infinite.
Like how the dude in perks of being a wallflower felt. While he and his friends were driving through a tunnel with David Bowie's song blaring from the radio.
It's a peculiar feeling.
Today was a day of unpleasant adventures. My limbs are soft from percussing for 6 hours. I have a hefty workload planned ahead.
So feeling infinite is a mix of these things? Interesting.


Felt really pissed today too. You can tell how much empathy a person has in a second.
You are obviously in a rush to meet sbd
And you tell that sbd
OMG, I just lost my matric card AND ezlink card. AND I haven't eaten lunch (at 3.30 pm)
And then their response is 'Huh. Okay.'
In this fake time that suggests you're a huge retard.

wtf I guess the reason I feel pissed is cos I always thought that person was fairly friendly with me.
wtf you.
Okay so I guess feeling infinite is having a healthy pulse of anger in you.
This French lady in a movie I watched once said anger is a sign of life. She likes it when her daughters get angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment